Massage Therapists NOT Needed AT THIS TIME(Men and Women)
Body Touch Therapy is a massage group comprised of independent CMT's (i.e., massage therapists in private practice).
We refer clients to these therapists. Some of these therapists work from their own home, an office, or do outcalls.
We provide the advertising and appointment scheduling, making it easy for fantastic therapists to increase their business too.
NO JOBS OPEN AT THIS TIME.
We are currently looking for more therapists to handle outcalls to hotels, resorts, and B&B's in Northern California Counties. You will need to bring and carry your table, linens, everything.
You'll be working on a 1099 basis. In the first month or so, you can expect a few massages per month, usually on a Saturday. If you prove yourself as a go-getter, easy to work with, and you get great evaluations from the clients, you can expect more massages.
Body Touch Therapy is a group of CMT's that work together to ensure that business is good for all in the group.
- Please review the Body Touch Therapy website and see if you are interested.
- If interested, we'll have a phone interview with you to go over your skills, followed by an in person meet & greet, and a massage "interview". You'll spend a great deal of time getting to know Katie
- You'll need to provide a BIO and picture of yourself for the website. Look at the other therapist listings on the website to get a feel of what we need.
- You'll need to provide a copy of your city permit if you are going to work in a city that requires a permit (e.g., Santa Rosa, San Rafael, San Francisco, Alameda).
- You will need your city business license appropriate to your location.
- We'll need a copy of your massage insurance.
- 250+ Hours of massage certification for "Massage Practitioner" status. You must meet the California SB 731 requirements.
- 1,000 hours of actual hands-on massage experience (2 years of full-time massage). This may be waived for specific techniques, or for listing as "beginner" in our website.
- Massage liability insurance
- City massage permits where required
- City Business (tax) license where required
- Portable massage table, linens, everything for "outcall"
- Must want to practice in a professional, healing manner
- Must have excellent skills in standard massage modalities (training in prenatal massage, deep tissue massage, swedish, hot stone, and aromatherapy greatly welcomed)
- Must be willing to be on call
You can let us know if you are interested by going to our Contact Us and sending us your contact information.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please use email only
- Please do not contact about other services, products or commercial interests.