End your pain with our bodywork! We have proven success with many forms of pain.
A bodywork session is different from a massage session. Specifically,
- It is highly interactive through-out the session (a lot of two-way conversation),
- It works with one or more problem areas instead of the whole body,
- and may require you to move into and out of a lot of positions.
Our bodywork is about permanent results!
Our commitment to you is:
- You can expect a 10%-60% reduction for most kinds of pain within your first session. You will know whether bodywork is working for you because you will feel the difference immediately.
- We promise to refer you to other specialists if your conditions are outside of our scope of practice (e.g., chiropractor, physical therapist, acupuncturist, physician).
- We may also refer you to work with other specialists in conjunction with the therapy we provide (e.g., physical trainer, yoga instructors, nutritionists, etc.).
We specialize in the reduction or elimination of pain from:
- Impact traumas and injury (e.g., car or bike accidents, falling on hard surfaces, etc.)
- Injury from weak ligaments or weak muscles (e.g., lower back pain, knee pain)
- Overuse of tissue (e.g., upper back pain, neck pain, cluster headaches, shoulder pain, "ice-pick" pain)
- Post-surgery (e.g., first 10 days after open-heart surgery, [each surgery has different time-frames and requires doctor supervision and release])
- Compensation patterns (e.g., pain in hips due to knee problems. Note: We help you "repattern" and heighten awareness to the causes )
- Fibrous build-up in muscle (e.g., fibrous "knots" within shoulders—a more serious condition than muscle "knots")
- Post strained and sprained tissue (e.g., "pulled" muscles in the shoulder, groin, ankles, knees)