In: Gary Thomas has two massage locations. Private studio massage space in Santa Rosa.
Phone: (707) 237 2700
Clients accepted: Men and Women
Specialties: Gary Thomas has been a certified dance instructor for over 20 years. Dealing with injuries and changes in physical health and specializes in therapeutic massage.
Modalities and Techniques Practiced:
- Deep Tissue
Personal Information: In his own words "I am known for my calming, personable skills in administering to a wide range of personalities and individual needs. My willingness through patience and perseverance to help individuals through their problems has been met with great appreciation."
I sell gift certificates.
I practice at a/an:
- My Home Office
- Private Practice
- Your House
- Hotel (in room)
- Resort (in room)
- Bed & Breakfast
Certified in massage therapy - Swedish/Esalen (150 hours) – Sebastopol Massage Center – Sebastopol, CA, 2004;
Advanced (300 hours) – Sebastopol Massage Center, 2005
- Deep Tissue (12 hours) – Sebastopol Massage Center, 2004
- Breema Shaitsu (21 hours) – Nora Fanshel, 2004
- Oncology (21 hours) – Susan Kirk, 2005
- Acupressure (12 hours) – Reizelah Bayen, 2005
- Reflexology (12 hours) – Emily Rose, 2005
- Sports Massage (12 hours) – Emily Rose, 2006
- Therapeutic Touch I (12 hours) – Joanna Chieppa, 2006
- Thai Massage (50 hours) – Tim Holt, East West Massage School, 2007
Experience & Credentials:
- Independent Massage Therapist – Santa Rosa & Rohnert Park, CA
- Health Spa Healdsburg – Healdsburg, CA Massage Therapist, part time, April 2008-(business ended)
- Body Therapy – Santa Rosa, CA Massage Therapist, on call, April, 2005-present
- Calistoga Oasis Spa – Calistoga, CA Massage Therapist, independent contractor, June, 2004-2008 (business ended)
- Dr. Wilkenson’s – Calistoga, CA Massage Therapist, part time, April, 2004-2005
Gary Thomas has a permit for Santa Rosa, as well as liability insurance with IMA.